Multi-Echo Wall Thickness & Corrosion gauge with B-Scan, Material Analyzer & Datalogger
The Audit 500 gauge has a material condition analyser and B-Scan functionality to generate real time graphic representations at speeds of up to 20Hz to inspect structures that may have defects such as corrosion or pitting.
The Audit 500 is ideal for measuring offshore structures, pipes, tanks, valves, pressure vessels, boilers, ship hulls, or any other material that is subject to corrosion and wear; even with coatings such as paint. They can also be used to measure the thickness of plastics.
- Measure thru-paint, no need for preparation.
- Selectable scan speed (4,8,20Hz).
- Adjustable gain and trigger.
- Material condition analyser
- Real time B-Scan graphics.
- Memory for 32,000+ values.
- High impact ABS enclosure with rubber sides.
- Touch-sense front panel
- Transfer data to PC via USB
- 5 year warranty
- Parts or Metal Structures with Coatings.
- Metallurgy and Auto Industries
- Refineries, Petrochemical Plant maintenance.
- Ships & Transportation Industries
- Plastic Industry, Injection, Extrusion, Moulding
- Corrosion & Wall Thickness.