- Advanced NDT Engineering company who works directly with customers to provide the best solution.
- 30 years of experience in the development of turn key NDT systems in all industrial sectors.
- Own mechanical, electronic and specialized software design experts.
The Tecnitest product range includes:
- Ultrasonic (UT) Wall Crawlers
- Ultrasonic (UT) Robotic 3D scanning and Immersion Tanks
- Rail Axle Inspection Systems
- Eddy Current (ET) Aircraft Wheel Inspection Systems
- X-Ray Cabinets
- X-Ray & Gamma Ray Winding Gear
- UT Weld Inspection Systems
- UT Nodularity Inspection Systems
CETA Ultrasonic Wall Crawler
- Enables speeds up to 200 mm/s, measuring every 1 mm (accuracy ±0.1 mm).
- Uses a wheel probe transducer, 5MHz, virtually dry contact.
- Thickness values are shown in a two axis graphic format for easy analysis (B-Scan).
- Dedicated software system meets API 653, full A-scan recordings and re-gate possible.
Immersion Tanks - UT Immersion Flaw Detection
- Tecnitest NDT design and build a complete range of reliable and high performance ultrasonic immersion tanks, which can be used can be used for industrial Non Destructive Testing (NDT) applications, research projects and training.
- The modular design of the ultrasonic immersion tank systems allows upgrading, easily matching dimensional, kinematic and technique related specifications.
- They can be used as automatic inspection systems for ultrasonic (UT) immersion scanning, through transmission with squirter/gantry or Air Scan systems.
- VisualScan, the system software, allows for user test parameter set up, scan programming and result evaluation.
- Articulated industrial robot with programmable manipulator operating in 6 controlled axes.
- Robotic linear guidance system.
- Quick change tools allow 3 areas of movement simultaneously.
- PE techniques with PA, double transmission with plate reflective, TT for sandwich structures.
- Systems consists of an immersion tank, 6 axes Robot, programming software
- “VisualScan” analysis Software. delivering A, B and C-Scan results.
- 7 phased array probes with 128 elements; up to 896 for complex configuration.