MitCorp Industrial Borescopes
Founded in 2003 Mitcorp has an ever-growing reputation in the design and development of industrial borescopes and during recent years their videoscope have been approved by Volvo, Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen, Toyota and Tata. With a growing market share the Mitcorp product range has won awards for excellence, with individual models being recognised as leading their field for quality and performance in the field of videoscope diagnostic solutions.
MitCorp’s videoscope are used across a broad sector of applications across the Aerospace, PowerGen, Petrochemical, Automotive and Quality Management sectors.
- Superior high resolution images. (Still image 2560x1440; Video 1920x1080)
- 100℃ resistance camera tip, and tungsten braid probe
- Wide view angle 7" IPS TFT-LCD
- HDMI port to TV/monitor for HD quality image viewing
- USB type C port to PC as Web-Cam or SD card reader
- Wi-Fi connect to mobile devices to view and share pictures
- Advanced exposure value control
- Front / side Dual view (with mirror) at once
- Support image sharpness fine tune
- 100℃ resistance warning & auto shut down protection
- Patended particle free effect (with mirror)
- Editable image ennotation
- Support user define image storage folder
- Support user define time stamp / logo watermark
- MIL-STD Compliance
The MX Series of videoscope embodies the intuitive touch screen technology, making operation easy, and can be operated in direct light, built to meet IP55. The 3.9mm small tube fulfills critical and quality inspection and can be configured with a two way articulating probe or a 360 degree articulating probe. Playback software allows the operator to adjust image quality and properties to enhance White Balance, view in a negative mode to highlight cracks and details, or view in dual mode looking at the front and side views at the same time (applicable lens required)
The X1000 plus has evolved from the award winning X1000, to offer the end user superior image quality on a 7inch TFT LCD screen, using a touchscreen interface. There are 11 levels of light adjustments to adapt to different inspection conditions. Five levels will cover the most levels of works and six advanced levels will expand exposure times to enable working in extremely dark environments. The ability to take video footage of an inspection is simple and straightforward. Notes can be added to imagery and features such as “negative” and simultaneous side and front views allow the inspector to gain even greater details during the inspection process.
The X-1000 Plus can be partnered with a 4.5mm two-way articulation probe or a 360 degree articulated probe.
PRM100 Pipe Inspection Camera
The X-1000 Plus can also be partnered with the PRM 100 Pipe inspection camera, which carries a 10mm diameter probe, which is ideal for heat exchanger inspection. 15m and 25m lengths of pipe are available to deliver inspection flexibility and with the X-1000’s light adjustment and exposure capabilities this makes a powerful solution for visual pipe inspection and recording of data and imagery.
The X-1000’s light adjustment and exposure capabilities this makes a powerful solution for visual pipe inspection and recording of data and imagery.