X-RIS X-Ray Imaging Solutions actively develop and supply innovative solutions in digital radiography for a broad variety of Industrial Sectors and Security. X-RIS also designs and manufactures their own mechanical and electro-mechanical solutions for Dxbox cabinets, upgrades and bespoke solutions.
X-RIS can provide you complete X-ray cabinets as well as upgrade kits to digital for your existing inspection cabinets :
- RAD upgrade kits (from film to digital).
- RT solutions with differents sizes, kV etc.
- Standard X-Ray cabinets - Dxbox-200
- Dxbox-320-6 with it's astrolabe (TM)
X-RIS Maestro NDT software has numerous features and modules to satisfy all your needs and complies with the standards and requirements of many key industrial applications:
- DICONDE format
- Integrated X-ray generator control
- Multi-point calibration
- Automatic reporting
- NDT specifc Tools & Features
- High specification image processing
Dxbox Digital X-Ray Inspection Cabinets
A SMART NDT inspection cabinet.
The Dxbox-200 is a standard X-Ray cabinet which can be used with all our portable and fixed monobloc X-ray generators (GemX, µGemX,GXC and µGXC up to 200 kV) and with all our Dereo detectors. The Dxbox-200 is easy to use, to move and is ideal for a quick "one-shot" job as well as for routine work. The benefit of geometrical magnification can be gained by moving the test sample up and down within the cabinet.
If using a portable generator and detector with Dxbox-200, these can be removed at any time for work in the feild, increasing your inspection capability.
High Speed Fully Automated Digital Radiography System for Casting Inspection
The Dxbox-320-C5 is a revolutionary system designed with a 650mm "radio-transparent" turntable, so that parts can be inspected in any direction, even through the turntable; therefore unneccessary handling and repositioning of parts is no longer needed.
- Ideal for the X-Ray of complex objects.
- High speed routine work for aerospace quality control.
- Castings and Welds
- Composite materials
Find out more via this link - Dxbox-320-C5 Video
Fully automatic 320kV 6 axis digital X-Ray cabinet.
The Dxbox-320-6 houses the Astrolab manipulator which allows you to X-Ray every aspect and detail of your inspection part from all directions, using 6 axes. Operators can record the manipulator positions and sequences; launching the sequences when required, saving a huge amount of time and cost when compared to manual handling methods.
X-RIS systems can deliver high levels of flexibility in configuration and can supply different X-ray generators (up to 450 kV), different tubes with different focal spots (down to 5µ) and DDA (with different active surfaces and resolutions).
- X-Ray of complex objects
- Welds on plates and tubes.
- Items manufactured from composite materials.
Upgrade from Film to Digital - X-ray DDA for silver ﬁlm replacement for your Stationary System
Dereo RAD offers a simple and efficient solution to upgrade your existing X-ray inspection cabinet to digital: installation and the complete training can be done in 2 days and your X-ray generator and your bespoke protocols can be integrated in our software.
You will also benefit from the user-friendliness of image processing capabilites of Maestro, to master digital technology. The Dereo complete solution is NADCAP, PR5250 and BS7044 compliant. Solutions can be provided up to 600 kV.
- Welds on pipes and plates.
- Honeycomb Structures, composite materials (wrinkles & inclusions).
- Historical assets.
- Forensic investigations.
- Al, Fe, Inconel, other alloys and plastic casting defects e.g. porosity, shrinkage and inclusions.
Upgrade from an Image Intensifier to a Flat Panel
Keep your existing shielded cabinet and CP X-ray generator (up to 450 kV), the DeReO RT is autonomous, requiring no synchronization with your X-ray generator. Manual or programmable routine inspections are configurable and customization is possible. Replace your films, your image intensifier and even your conventional DDA.
- Weld inspection (SAW, ERW, spot, seam, laser welds etc.)
- Al, Fe, Ti, alloys, plastic casting defects such as porosities, thermal cracks and inclusions.
- Composite materials (wrinkles, material inclusions, wings, ailerons etc.)
- Confirmation of mechanical or electrical components locations within objects.
- Ammunitions inspection (detection of chemical liquids, defect detection in explosives or in the shell).