Broadsound UT Pulser Receivers
Exclusive European Distributor
Broadsound Pulser/Receivers are computer controlled ultrasonic pulser/receivers, which can be used in a variety of applications, such as the transducer characterization, research and development of ultrasonic non-destructive testing, material characterization and biomedical research.
6006 Series Features
- 14 sets of unipolar pulses are available.
- Fast pulse rise time and pulse fall time.
- The bandwidth of each pulse is fully characterized.
- Both the source impedance of pulser and the input impedance of receiver match to the 50- ohm coaxial cable to minimize signal reflection from the transducer.
- Supporting acoustic transducers with center frequency ranging from 0.5 MHz to 35 MHz.
- Pulse echo mode or thru transmission mode.
Download Brochure PDFs via the following links: