- Measures the thickness of all non-ferrous materials .
- Non-destructive measurement technology.
- 0.00254 - 2.5 cms (0.001” -1”) thickness range.
- Minimum thickness capture with vibrate on alarm
- Datalogger with interface to Microsoft ExcelTM
Typical applications include:
- Plastic bottles including multi-layer and containers
- Titanium and Aluminium materials such as tubes and cans
- Composite structures
- Microwave trays
- Composites and FRP
- Glass containers
- Plastic toys
The MTG 99 offers an expanded list of target options to greatly extend its measurement capability.