Baugh and Weedon are proud to introduce the next generation of heat exchanger inspection capability from Iris Inspection Service. Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of combined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology, combining cutting-edge ultrasonic imaging technology and field proven reliability with unparalleled customer support.
- Measures the thickness of all non-ferrous materials .
- Non-destructive measurement technology.
- 0.00254 - 2.5 cms (0.001” -1”) thickness range.
- Minimum thickness capture with vibrate on alarm
- Datalogger with interface to Microsoft ExcelTM
Typical applications include:
- Plastic bottles including multi-layer and containers
- Titanium and Aluminium materials such as tubes and cans
- Composite structures
- Microwave trays
- Composites and FRP
- Glass containers
- Plastic toys
The MTG 99 offers an expanded list of target options to greatly extend its measurement capability.